Spring is a season of new beginnings. Spring cleaning, out with the old in with the new. Flowers are in bloom and the past is well, passed.
Is your loved one in jail? Do you know that you can “spring” them out and bring them home today by posting a bail bond? It’s much easier than you think!
What Is A Bail Bond?
A Bail bond is a type of surety bond, in monetary or property form, issued to the court for the release of a person who has been arrested and placed in custody of the law. The bond acts as a promissory agreement between the defendant and the court system that implies the defendant will be present in court on a specified date set by the court.
Determining the cost of the bail bond depends on the following factors:
- The type of crime – Crimes that are considered petty or less violent than other crimes typically have lower bail bond costs. If a criminal act is more threatening to the community than usual, the higher the bail will most likely be.
- The defendant – The court judge has the ability to set bail or not, and determines the bail amount. Bail will most likely be set based on the nature of the crime as mentioned previously and if the defendant has a criminal record, is a flight risk (e.g., won’t show up for court), or has a reputation for unruly behavior.
- The jurisdiction – Depending on the county, there are bail schedules for certain types of crimes committed. Contact us or check with your family’s lawyer to learn the bail schedule, or “sentence enhancements”, for the act your loved one was arrested for.
- The bail bondsman – Contacting Remedy Bail Bonds is the best course of action to determine the cost of the bond. We will “post” bail on the behalf of the defendant which assures the court that he or she will appear in court on the assigned date.
Obtaining a bail bond for your loved one isn’t difficult. In fact, you can call 1-800-224-5636 to speak with one of our licensed bail agents right now.
Spring Your Loved One Out of Jail Today?
We have offices located throughout Southern California for your convenience. San Bernardino
– (909) 890-0395 Riverside
– (951) 684-2183 Los Angeles
– (213) 483-3800 Orange County
– (714) 775-2400 San Diego
– (619) 422-5010 Simply Click a county to call and you’ll be speaking with our licensed bail agent momentarily.