If you have a friend or family member in jail, you obviously want to do whatever you can to get them out—and sooner rather than later. One of the most obvious things you can do is call an Orange County affordable bail bonds company to request assistance.
A good, fast bail bonds company can help you navigate the bail process and get your loved one out of jail as soon as possible. With that said, there are small errors and mistakes that can slow you down, meaning your loved one has to stay in jail longer. These are clearly mistakes you want to avoid!
Avoiding Common Bail Bond Mistakes
Some of the most common mistakes include:
Not having the right information. A good bail bond company will be ready to expedite the paperwork and get your loved one out soon—but first, they’ll need some basic information. Make sure you can tell your bail bond company:
- The full name of the person being held
- The booking number of the person being held or his date of birth
- The specific physical location where the person is being held
- The bail amount, as set by the judge
If you can’t provide this information, your bail bond company will have to dig for it—which means the process will take a lot longer.
Not calling right away. As soon as you have that information, though, call the bail bond company right away—no matter the hour!
Remember that bail processing can sometimes take a few hours, so you don’t want to delay. Also remember that many Orange County bail bond companies, including Remedy, are available around the clock. There’s never any reason to delay!
Picking the wrong bail bond company. Simply put, not all bail bond companies are created equal—and you’ll definitely want to go with a company that has a reputation for results. Some recommendations:
- Seek a company that’s been active and rooted in the area for a good while.
- Always ask for a license number and be wary of a company that won’t offer it.
- Read online reviews and testimonials to ensure a trustworthy bail bondsman.
- Ask about how much you’ll have to pay for the bail bond service; beware of companies that won’t give you a straight answer.
Find the Best Orange County Bail Bondsman
As you seek a reputable bail bondsman here in the OC, we invite you to contact Remedy Bail Bonds.
We’ve been here for decades, and we have a sterling reputation in the community. We’re known throughout Orange County for our commitment to helping clients get out of jail fast. We know the bail process inside and out and are here to deliver expedient results.
In short, we are proud to be a leading fast bail bonds company in Orange County—and we’d love to talk with you about any needs you may have. Contact Remedy Bail Bonds today to start that conversation.